What Is Invisalign Made Of?
Invisalign removes the need for uncomfortable materials such as metal, wires, and elastics. Clear aligners consist of a smooth thermoplastic known as SmartTrack material, which is designed to work exclusively with Invisalign treatment. This allows better control over tooth movement and maximizes results.
How Long Do I Have To Wear Invisalign?
The length of Invisalign treatment is different for each patient and typically based on the severity of issues being corrected. As a leading orthodontist in Brooklyn, Dr. Liebman will determine the length of treatment based on your treatment goals and individual needs.
Is Invisalign Different From Braces?
Unlike traditional braces, clear aligners remain undetectable and removable. Aligner trays are made of lightweight, smooth plastic, eliminating the use of metal brackets. Each set of aligners is designed for a perfect fit to ensure optimal comfort. In addition, there are no diet limitations so you are able to eat the foods you love, as well as brush and floss like normal. Invisalign is designed to blend in with your normal everyday lifestyle.
Does Invisalign Hurt?
The majority of our patients experience little to no pain throughout their treatment. However, there may be slight discomfort when you wear a new set of aligners for the first time. Although, this only indicates that your treatment is working effectively. Invisalign is made of smooth and lightweight thermoplastic for maximum comfort.
Is Invisalign Right For Me?
Invisalign may be a great option for teens and adults who are looking for a virtually invisible way to straighten their teeth. Both Invisalign and Invisalign Teen enable the possibility to fix many common orthodontic issues including misalignment, overcrowding, and spacing between teeth.
Finding Out Everything You Need To Know About Invisalign Clear Aligners
In conclusion, Dr. Liebman and our team at Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics specialize in orthodontic treatment. WE are here to answer any questions you have involving Invisalign or Invisalign Teen in Brooklyn NY, Brooklyn Heights NY, Cobble Hill NY, Caroll Gardens NY, Downtown Brooklyn NY, and Boerum Hill NY. Contact Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics today to arrange a complimentary consultation. Call now 718-622-6741.
Where Can I Find Out About Invisalign Vs. Braces Near Me?
Our team at Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics specializes in providing braces, clear braces, Invisalign, and Invisalign Teen in Brooklyn NY. As a leading Brooklyn orthodontist, Dr. Liebman is knowledgeable and experienced in successfully treating common orthodontic issues.
How Does Invisalign Straighten Teeth?
Invisalign is a form of orthodontic treatment that uses sets of clear aligner trays to gently and gradually straighten teeth. Invisalign aligners are made of lightweight thermoplastic known as SmartTrack material. This technology enables optimal results while also making it easier to take aligners in and out. Each set of clear aligners is worn until they are replaced by the following set in the series. During an initial free consultation, Dr. Liebman evaluates treatment goals to determine the best options available.
How Do Braces Straighten Teeth?
Braces consist of stainless steel brackets that are bonded to the front of your teeth and connected by archwires and elastics. Due to modern technology, braces have become less noticeable and more comfortable than ever before. In fact, clear braces feature translucent brackets that are designed to blend in with your natural tooth color for a more discreet aesthetic.
What Are The Benefits Of Orthodontic Treatment?
Every form of orthodontic treatment is used for the same purpose, which is to attain a straighter and healthier smile. As a result, Invisalign and braces each hold their own set of unique benefits that may appeal to different patients depending on their needs. Many patients wonder the difference between an orthodontist and a dentist. However, an orthodontist in Brooklyn NY such as Dr. Liebman is experienced in achieving successful results with your choice of orthodontic care.
Benefits Of Invisalign
||Keep your treatment discreet
||No diet restrictions
|Comfortable and durable
||Made of smooth and lightweight plastic
Benefits Of Braces
||More effective for complex issues
||24/7 treatment around the clock
||Metal braces are often more affordable than other clear options.
Choosing Between Invisalign Vs. Braces In Brooklyn NY
In conclusion, Dr. Liebman and our team at Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics are experts in orthodontic treatment. We are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding braces, clear braces, Invisalign, or Invisalign Teen in Brooklyn NY, Brooklyn Heights NY, Cobble Hill NY, Carroll Gardens NY, Fort Greene NY, and Downtown Brooklyn NY. Contact Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics today to schedule a free consultation. Call now 718-622-6741.
Where Can I Find The Cost Of Invisalign In Brooklyn NY?
Our goal at Brooklyn Orthodontics is to provide our patients with the best cost of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen in Brooklyn NY. As a leading orthodontist, Dr. Liebman is knowledgeable and experienced in correcting common orthodontic issues including misalignment, overcrowding, and irregular spacing between teeth. Unlike braces, Invisalign is able to provide effective results while remaining virtually invisible.
What Is The Cost Of Invisalign?
The average cost of Invisalign varies for each patient and depends on individual factors such as the location of treatment, the severity of issues to be corrected, and the number of aligners needed. However, the cost of Invisalign in Brooklyn NY may be cheaper than surrounding areas such as higher income neighborhoods.
Does Insurance Cover The Cost Of Invisalign?
We accept many of the major insurance providers. If your treatment is included under your insurance coverage, you may be eligible to receive the benefits of reduced out-of-pocket costs. As a result, our team at Brooklyn Orthodontics will always handle all necessary paperwork to relieve you of any additional worries.
How Can I Make The Invisalign Cost More Affordable?
Every Invisalign treatment at Brooklyn Orthodontics begins with a complimentary consultation. During this initial visit, a Brooklyn orthodontist such as Dr. Liebman assesses your treatment needs, evaluate your goals, and help decide the best form of treatment specifically for you. We offer an initial free consultation where we have the opportunity to discuss available payment methods. Financing options break down the total cost into payments, which are spread out over the duration of care.
Finding The Lowest Cost Of Invisalign In Brooklyn NY
In conclusion, Dr. Liebman and our team at Brooklyn Orthodontics are experts in orthodontic care. We are happy to answer any questions you may have involving Invisalign and Invisalign Teen in Brooklyn NY, Brooklyn Heights NY, Cobble Hill NY, Caroll Gardens NY, Downtown Brooklyn NY, Fort Greene NY, Dumbo Brooklyn, and Boerum Hill NY. Contact Brooklyn Orthodontics to schedule a free consultation today. Call now (718) 622-6741.
Orthodontic patients near Boerum Hill, NY are looking to the team at Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics to treat their orthodontic issues with Invisalign clear aligners. Dr. Susan Liebman knows that the appropriateness of treatment with Invisalign must be based on the individual patient’s needs and treatment outcome goals. If Invisalign is right for you, here is what you’ll need to know before choosing an Invisalign treatment near Boerum Hill, NY.
1. Traditional braces cannot be removed. Traditional braces are an interconnected system of brackets and wires that are affixed to your teeth. These are worn by the patient for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Because they can’t be taken out by the patient, proper precautions must be made for eating to avoid damaging the braces. Physical activity, like participation in sports, may also expose the braces to damage.
2. Invisalign can be removed. Invisalign clear aligners are removable by the wearer for eating, brushing, and flushing and for cleaning the appliance. Invisalign needs to be worn consistently and conscientiously so that it can work, however, and not wearing the aligners can cause complications and delays in treatment.
3. Traditional braces are made of metal brackets and wires. Metal braces are stable and effective for orthodontic treatment. They are not easily broken and can withstand much wear and tear. However, the sides (or wings) of the brackets can irritate the soft tissues of the mouth.
4. Invisalign aligners are made of plastic. Invisalign aligners are strong, medical-grade, thermoplastic trays that are made to fit snugly around your teeth and move them into the precise positioning they require. They cause less discomfort than traditional braces, although they might not be as effective as traditional braces in more serious cases.
Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics near Boerum Hill, NY, helps all their patients make the best decisions about their conditions and their treatment. To schedule an appointment, call Dr. Susan Liebman and the team at Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics today at: 718-622-6741
If you have recently been fitted for Invisalign clear aligners, the team at Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics in DUMBO, NY would like to congratulate you on getting one step closer to a confident and healthy smile! Dr. Sue Liebman knows that while Invisalign is in your mouth doing the important work of straightening teeth, it’s also crucial to keep your Invisalign tray clean. The Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics team recommends that their patients follow these tips to keep their Invisalign clear aligners clean and working properly.
- Saliva and plaque may collect on the Invisalign trays, and that creates the perfect home for harmful or odor-causing bacteria. It is important to clean your aligners every time you take them out. (You take your aligners out before you eat, right?) Brush your aligner the same way you brush your teeth; with a little bit of toothpaste and a toothbrush. You should also brush and floss your teeth while you’re at it. That will help to reduce bacteria also.
- Soak your aligner in a product like Invisalign Cleaning Crystals, Retainer Brite, or even denture cleaner once or twice a week. Avoid a colored denture cleaner; it may stain or color your aligners.
- Avoid foods that may stain your aligners. Tea, coffee, wine, and sodas stain the aligners most often. Hot drinks may warp the plastic trays into a position that no longer fits on the teeth, thus extending treatment time.
- Wear Invisalign conscientiously. Invisalign clear aligners need to be worn to work. The trays are removable to eat, but they need to be worn to be effective. Do not keep the Invisalign tray out of your mouth for longer than is necessary to eat, brush, or floss.
Keeping your Invisalign aligners clean is easy, and it’s a very important part of the overall treatment. Just remember, whenever you brush your teeth, brush your aligners too. To make sure you remember, the team at Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics recommends that you make a small Invisalign cleaning kit for when you’re on the go. Include a toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss to keep your teeth and Invisalign sparkling clean!
If you have any more questions on keeping your Invisalign clean, or anything else Invisalign related, give Dr. Sue Liebman a call. You can reach Brooklyn Heights Orthodontics in DUMBO, NY by calling: 718.622.6741